TEAMWORK. PASSION. GROWTH.
We are leaders. We lead with a passion for beauty, for education, but above all else, we lead with a passion to serve others. At Sundance Salon Spa, we truly believe those who lead with their heart make the best team members.
In our space, we keep it simple; we are here to transform your day. As a devoted team of “day-makers,” nothing gives us more pleasure than renewing the spirits of our guests.
We believe that each of our team members should be the best they can be; therefore we are committed to education, advanced training, and providing a dynamic work environment where you can thrive.
Join our team today and find out why we are the Indianapolis area’s Premier Salon & Spa.
BENEFITS: HOW WE SERVE YOU
- Additional training and education opportunities to set you up for success
- Extensive opportunities for career development for all team members
- A culture that thrives on rewarding and recognizing exceptional performances
- Year-round dedication to volunteering in the communities we serve
- Advanced wellness education
- Enticing product and service discounts
Sundance SalonSpa is seeking licensed cosmetologists and estheticians to join their amazing team! We are looking for enthusiastic, positive, creative team players with an eye for fashion and trends. We have continued education available for all our team members.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Provide salon’s guests with exceptional service
- Work together with salon team in a positive, respectful and impactful way
- Demonstrate being a polished employee by keeping up their look and style trends
- Current Indiana Cosmetology license or Esthetician license
- Demonstrate the Sundance SalonSpa Guiding Principles and Beliefs
- Recommend Aveda products for sale in the salon to allow guests to duplicate results at home, as well as give the guest the complete Aveda experience
- Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools such as scissors and combs
- Continue to develop new techniques
- Take advantage of educational opportunities provided by the salon, ensuring minimum education requirements as posted are met, in order to maximize potential, future growth and success
- Be open to coaching and feedback from management, directors and salon coaches
- Update and maintain customer information records, such as beauty services provided
- Cleaning and upkeep duties of salon as assigned by Salon Manager
To rejuvenate the senses, enhance the spirit and encourage wellness, while promoting integrity, inspiring beauty from within and developing new friendships.
If this sounds like an environment you would like to work in, please email resume to email@example.com
Sundance Salon Spa is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We encourage a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, or veteran status.